Kensington Universal Multi Display Adapter
Adding a second screen is now as easy as adding the Kensington Universal Multi-Display Adapter. With an additional screen, you can screen emails, chat, and work on your presentation, all at once without juggling, flipping or tabbing through open windows. In fact, research has shown that those adding multiple screens increased productivity by 42%*.
- Connect one end to your monitor cable, the other end to a USB port of your computer and you are done.
- Adding an extra screen is that easy.
- Add up to six additional monitors to your computer, by connecting up to six adapters** directly to your computer or through a USB hub.
- Works with projectors too-simply connect the adapter to your notebook and the projector will automatically display your screen.
- Included DVI to VGA adapter provides flexibility to connect to any type of monitor, projector or HDTV up to a 2048 X 1152 pixel resolution or 1080p.
- Universal compatibility with all brands of computers via USB: Acer®, Apple, Asus®, Compaq®, Dell®, Gateway®, HP®, IBM®, Lenovo®, Sony®, Toshiba® and more
- Multi-Display Adapter powered off the USB port of your notebook.
- No external power supply needed.