Makeblock mBot Ranger - STEM Educational Robot Kit - Bluetooth
- Calculated at Checkout
mBot Ranger STEM Educational Robot Kit
Expand the world with mBot Ranger, a three-in-one educational robot kit for both learning programming and having fun.
• 3-in-1 Robot Kit - Three forms for different scenarios: robot tank, self-balance car, and 3-wheel car.
• Ready-to-use projects built-in Makeblock HD app for immediate fun and play.
• Graphical programming mBlock for kids to learn entry-level coding.
• Numerous online courses and guides for further study and development.
What's mBot Ranger
mBot Ranger Robot Kit is a three-in-one STEM educational robot kit which supports 3 building forms: robot tank, three-wheel racing car, and a self-balance car. Program & Control mBot Ranger via iPad, tablets, or laptop to start your exploration!
Off-Road Land Raider
Being an off-road robot tank, Land Raider is designed to handle a wider variety of terrain than most other vehicles or robot cars.
Dashing Raptor, the Predator
Transform your Land Raider easily, turning it into Dashing Raptor, which is a three-wheel racing car that runs/spins fast like a raptor which eager to catch its game.
Self-Balance Nervous Bird
A smart self-balance car which remains level when driving straight or standing still and leans at an angle when making turns.
Latest Me Auriga mainboard developed based on open-source Arduino Mega 2560. It provides not only 5 on-board sensors, but also 10 extension ports that enable you to add more functions per needed.
Graphical Programming from PC
mBot Ranger is fully compatible with mBlock which is a graphical programming environment based on Scratch 2.0 Open Source Code. It makes programming projects and interactive applications easier through simply dragging and dropping function blocks
In addition to PC programming, mBot Ranger also supports being programmed from your iPad and tablets with an easy-to-use app – Makeblock HD. Explore with mBot Ranger using the existing projects, or develop your own.
Makeblock HD provides existing projects which enable you to interact with Ranger immediately. Push the button to control Ranger wirelessly and start having fun!
Free Online Courses
Provide 16 chapters of courses on graphical programming with Ranger, helping kids to enjoy the fun of programming in various game scenes step by step.
Modules in this kit all equipped with RJ25 ports for easy wiring. Just by connecting the modules together, robots can be built in a really quick way. All the wiring is simple and very clean.
Fully compatible with Makeblock platform (about 400 parts totally), allowing you to develop more projects or ideas adding Makeblock parts on Ranger or to explore hundreds of free projects online for more fun.
• Software and programming : PC-mBlock; iPad/Tablet - Makeblock Arduino IDE
• Main Control Board : Arduino Mega 2560, 256KB flash memory, 8KG SRAM, 4KB EEPROM
• Sensor : 2 x Light sensor, 1 x Sound sensor, 1 x Gyroscope, 1 x Temperature sensor, 1 x Ultrasonic sensor, 1 x Line follower
• Speaker : 1 x Buzzer
• Battery : 6 x AA battery (not included)
• Motor : 2 x 400 RPM Encoder Motor
• Wireless Communication : Bluetooth/2.4G
• Dimensions : 200 x 165 x 120mm (7.78 x 6.49 x 4.71inch) Max.