XYZ Handheld Scanner 1.0A MR 3D Scanner (3D-SCANNER)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Powered by Intel RealSense
- Great Affordability
- Scan with Ease
Take it Wherever You Go
This lightweight and portable XYZ Handheld 3D Scanner is powered by an Intel® RealSense module, which gives it its full-colored scanning ability and a 648x480 at 30 fps scanning resolution that rivals the more expensive handheld scanners on the market. Paired up with USB 3.0 connectivity, the XYZ Handheld Scanner transfers scanning data at high speeds, enabling you to achieve a full scan in minutes.
Real Sense, Real Powerful
Powered by Intel RealSense module, the XYZprinting 3D Scanner is fast in both scanning ability and processing speed. It allows for a 3.93 - 27.55 inch operating range with the wide scanning distance of 5.9 - 9.84 inch, and the quality resolution of 640 x 480 at 30FPS.
Scan with Ease
The XYZprinting Handheld 3D Scanner has a compact and light design which allows you to move it around the desired target for scanning with ease. No large, complicated equipment necessary!
Take it Wherever You Go
Use the clip on the back of the XYZprinting 3D Scanner to a tablet, laptop, or any other one of your favorite devices for increased portability.
At just USD199, the XYZprinting 3D Scanner is the most versatile, lightweight, and affordable 3D scanner on the market.
Scan and Print
Turn your physical world into digital replicas, where you can modify them, and then reproduce them with 3D printing. Need to replace that broken part that you can't find in stores? Want to make a gift for someone but don't know how to 3D model it? Simply scan the desired objects to recreate them in different sizes or change it completely to create new ones.
- Dimensions: 41 x 157 x 61 mm
- Interface: USB 3.0
- Model: 3D Scanner
- Resolution: 1.5mm (Scan resolution)
- Software: Output File Types XYZscan/.stl, .obj Operating System Windows 8.1 and above (32-bit and 64-bit) Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 above
- Warranty: 1 YR
- Hardware: Minimum Hardware Requirement 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processor (PC) Click here to learn how to check if your processor meets the system requirement. 4G RAM Basic (8G RAM Recommended)
- Scan Engine: Intel® RealSense™ Camera
- Scan Volume: Maximum Scan Volume (WxDXH) Head Mode 15.75 x 9.84 x 15.75 inch / 40 x 25 x 40 cm Object Mode 23.6 x 23.6 x 11.8 inch / 60 x 60 x 30 cm Minimum Scan Volume (WxDXH) 1.97 x 1.97 x 1.97 inch / 5 x 5 x 5 cm